Bargains that will get you Whistles!

I just came back from a sneaky shop in Rundle Mall. I was there to try on a bridesmaid dress but couldn't help myself from peaking in at my favourite boutique, Whistles. And by jove I'm glad I did! The sales! I felt like Becky Bloomwood pre-Luke Brandon, meaning wanting to grab everything off the shelves, telling myself each bargain was an investment but knowing I shouldn't be spending anything.
But the prices! They were oh so good! Most things were 75% off, and a pair of leather Acne shorts, originally $800 were marked down to $99! An eighth of the original price! (Definitely check them out, I would have bought them but they were a bit big - probably a size 12-14.)
Anyway, as I know deep down I am in saving mode - Barcelona and the Greek Isles are calling my name - I left with only two items. An amazing white cotton Lover drop-waist dress (perfect for Barcelona AND Greece) and a navy Karen Walker tie-shoulder shift (a classic, will have it forever). 
And as any wise shopping addict should do, I will be placing a whole lot of pre-loved goods on Ebay and I will update you all with a link when I'm done. Expect to see some Sass & Bide, Forever New, Seed, Zimmermann and much much more!
Eve x

What I purchased:
 

What I left for you!(feel free to thank me):
 


 Lover blouse: $99
Lover dress: $89

Check out the online bargains at Whistles

No comments:

Post a Comment